(1) Before operation, you must check whether the power supply is consistent with the conventional rated 220V voltage on the power tool, so as not to be mistakenly connected to the 380V power supply.
(2) Before using the impact drill, please carefully check the body insulation protection, auxiliary handle and depth ruler adjustment, etc., whether the machine has loose screws.
(3) Percussion drills must be loaded with alloy steel percussion drills or perforated universal drills in the allowable range between φ 6-25MM according to the material requirements. It is strictly forbidden to use drills beyond the scope.
(4) The impact drill wire should be well protected. It is strictly forbidden to drag on the ground to prevent it from being damaged or cut, and it is not allowed to drag the wire into oily water to prevent the oily water from corroding the wire.
(5) The power socket used for the impact drill must be equipped with a leakage switch device, and check the power cord for damage. If it is found that the impact drill has leakage, abnormal vibration, high heat or abnormal sound, it should stop working immediately and find an electrician to check in time repair.
(6) When replacing the drill bit with the impact drill, a special wrench and a drill key should be used to prevent the impact drill from being hit with non-special tools.
(7) When using an impact drill, remember that it is not possible to use excessive force or skew operation. Be sure to install a suitable drill bit and adjust the depth scale of the impact drill beforehand. The vertical and balanced operations must be applied with a uniform force, and it is not allowed to use oversized drill bits.
(8) Proficiency in and operation of functions such as forward and reverse steering control mechanism, tightening screws and punching and tapping.