- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
BOSO power tools-angle grinder polishing operation
Safety Guidelines for Angle Grinder Operation:
1. The workplace must be tidy and have sufficient lighting equipment.
2. It is strictly forbidden to use this tool in rain, damp or explosive environment. (Such as flammable and inflammable objects such as paint, paint, gasoline, gas, gas, adhesives, etc.).
3. Bystanders (especially children) are prohibited from approaching during work.
(2) Personal safety
1. Maintain a high level of vigilance and do not operate tools under conditions of fatigue, treatment response, drug reaction or alcohol.
2. Wear safety equipment (such as dust mask, non-skid shoes, safety helmet, earplugs, etc.) correctly, and wear goggles when working.
3. Be sure to confirm before connecting the power supply: whether the switch is off to avoid sudden start.
4. Before starting, remove all adjusting wrenches.
5. Maintain body balance at all times while working to ensure that tools can be well controlled in unexpected situations.
6. Dress appropriately for work. Be careful of clothing corners, long hair and jewelry getting caught in moving parts. Do not wear gloves made of easily entangled materials such as cotton, wool, thread, etc. It is recommended to wear rubber gloves and a work cap.
(3) Electrical safety
1. The plug must match the socket, and the plug must not be modified in any way.
2. Avoid touching ground objects, such as pipes, heat sinks, refrigerators, stoves, etc.
3. Do not lift power tools with wires, and do not pull out the plugs by pulling the wires. Keep wires away from heat, oil, and sharp edges of objects.
4. Use a dedicated extension cord when working outdoors, and the extension cord should be placed outside the construction area.
5. Before people touch the rotating part of the tool, change accessories, repair, and store, they must first confirm: the wire plug has been unplugged from the power socket.