- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
BOSO Power Tools-Precautions and Operating Specifications
1. The shell of the electric drill is grounded or connected to the neutral wire for maintenance.
2. The wire of the electric drill should be well maintained to prevent the wire from being damaged or cut indiscriminately. It is not allowed to drag the wire into oil or water, which will corrode the wire.
3. Wear rubber gloves and rubber shoes when using it; when working in a humid local area, stand on rubber mats or monotonous wooden boards to prevent electric shock.
4. When electric drill leakage, tremor, high heat or abnormal sound is found during operation, you should continue to work and find an electrician to check and repair.
5. When the electric drill does not roll continuously, it cannot be unloaded or changed. The power supply should be blocked when the power fails to rest or leaves the work place.
6. Can not be used to drill concrete and brick walls. Otherwise, it is very simple to cause the motor to overload and burn the motor. The key lies in the lack of impact organization in the motor and low bearing capacity.
Use caution matters:
1. Selection criteria. Regarding different drilling diameters, the corresponding electric drill standards should be selected as much as possible.
2, note that the voltage should match. When connecting with the power supply, pay attention to whether the power supply voltage matches the rated voltage of the electric drill.
3. Check the edge resistance. For electric drills or new electric drills that are not necessary for a long time, use a 500V insulation resistance meter to measure the insulation resistance between the winding and the casing before use. The resistance should not be less than 0.5Mf, otherwise it should be monotonically processed.
4. Drilling. The drill bit used is sharp, do not use excessive force when drilling, and the electric drill is overloaded. When the speed drops suddenly. Assuming that when the drill suddenly stops, the power supply should be blocked.
5. Protective insulation should be provided. Check whether the grounding wire is excellent before use.
6. Idling test. It should be idle for 1min before use to check whether the electric drill is working normally. During the trial rotation of the three-phase electric drill, you should also check whether the rotation direction of the drill shaft is normal. If the rotation is not correct, you can arbitrarily swap two three-phase electric drill wires to change the rotation direction.
7, fine movement position. When moving the electric drill, hold the handle of the electric drill. Do not delay the power cord to move the electric drill, and the power cord is scratched or broken.
8. The electric drill should be handled gently after use. Damage the shell or other parts by being impacted.