- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
Do you know the matters needing attention in the
Worksite electric tools operation notes:
1. Before using things, a full-time electrician should check whether the wiring is correct to prevent misconnection of the neutral wire and the phase wire from causing trouble.
2. Before using things that have been left unused or damp for a long time, an electrician should measure whether the insulation resistance meets the requirements.
3. The flexible cables or cords that come with things must not be connected long. When the power source is far away from the working site, a mobile switch box should be used.
4. The original plugs of things must not be removed or changed at will. When the original plugs are damaged, do not use the plugs to directly pierce the wires of the wires into the sockets.
5. If the shell and handle of the object are found to be split, stop using it and replace it.
6. Non-full-time personnel are not allowed to disassemble and repair things privately.
7. The rotating parts of the holding tool should be equipped with protective equipment.
8. Operators wear insulating protective equipment (insulating shoes, insulating gloves, etc.) according to the rules.
9. It is necessary to install a leakage protector at the power source.
10. Prevent overload use, pay attention to the sound and temperature rise, and immediately stop the machine for inspection if any abnormality is found.
In short, for the sake of operating safety, the editor advocates that all Worksite power tool operators must strictly follow their operating specifications and use cautions to operate Worksite power tools to ensure safe operation.