- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
How to buy Worksite power tools?
1. According to needs, distinguish between home use and professional use. Most Worksite power tools are about professional planning. When purchasing, you should distinguish between professional and general household use. The difference between general professional and general household appliances is in power. The professional Worksite power tools are more powerful in order to reduce the workload of professionals. The general household appliances are relatively small because of the smaller engineering and relatively small workload. The input power does not need to be large.
2. The outer packaging of the Worksite power tools should have clear pictures and no damage. The plastic box should be solid. The buckle that opens the plastic box should be strong and durable.
3. The appearance of the Worksite electric tools should be uniform in color, and the plastic parts should have no obvious shadows and dents, scratches or bumps, and the device misalignment between the shell parts should be ≤0.5mm, and the aluminum casting coating should be smooth and beautiful without damage. The surface of the whole machine should be free of grease and stains. When holding by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. The nameplate parameters of Worksite electric tools should be the same as those on the CCC certificate. The manual should have the specific address and contact information of the manufacturer and the production plant. There should be a traceable batch number on the nameplate or certificate.
5. Hold the Worksite power tool with your hand, turn on the power, and operate the switch repeatedly to start the device again and again, and check whether the on-off function of the switch is reliable. Check together whether there are any abnormalities in the TV and fluorescent lamps on site. In order to recognize whether the thing is equipped with a useful radio disturbance suppressor.
6. The Worksite power tool is energized for one minute. Hold it with your hand while working. You should not feel any abnormal tremor in your hand. Check the reversing spark. The reversing spark should not exceed level 3/2. Look inside from the air inlet, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. When working, there should be no abnormal noise.