The electric screwdriver is equipped with a mechanism to adjust and limit the torque, and is used as an electric tool for tightening and loosening screws. This power tool is mainly used in assembly line. It is one of the necessary tools for most production enterprises. So, do you know how to choose an electric screwdriver?
Electric screwdriver is a mechanical component, which can not be separated from the electric power supply. The electric power supply provides energy and related control functions for the electric screwdriver. Drive the rotation of the motor. Because the parameters of the electric screwdriver motor are different, the rotation speed will be different when the electric power supply outputs the same power.
Method of choosing:
1. Distinguish between family and professional use according to your needs. Most electric screwdrivers are designed for professionals. When purchasing, you should distinguish between professional and general household electric screwdrivers. Generally, the difference between the professional and general household electric batches is in power. The professional electric batch has a larger power to facilitate professionals to reduce the workload. The general household electric batch is relatively small due to the small project, so the workload is relatively small, so The input power of the electric batch does not need to be large.
2. The outer packaging of the electric batch should be clear, without damage, and the plastic box should be strong. The buckle for opening the plastic box should be firm and durable.
3. The appearance of the electric batch should be uniform in color, and there should be no obvious shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, and there should be no scratches or bump marks. The surface of the machine should be free of oil and stains. When held by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. The nameplate parameters of the electric batch shall be consistent with those on the CCC certificate. The manufacturer's and manufacturer's detailed address and contact information should be on the instruction manual. The traceable batch number of the product shall be on the nameplate or certificate of conformity.
5. Hold the electric screwdriver by hand, turn on the power, operate the switch frequently to make the tool start frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the electric screwdriver switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are any abnormal phenomena on the TV set and fluorescent lamp on site. In order to confirm whether the electric screwdriver is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
6. The electric screwdriver runs for one minute after power-on. It should be held by hand during operation. The hand should not notice any abnormal vibration. Observe the commutation spark. The commutation spark should not exceed 3/2. Looking in at the air inlet, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. During operation, there should be no abnormal noise.
Although the electric screwdriver is a very common electric tool, it takes a lot of effort to choose a high-quality and affordable product. At the same time, when choosing an electric screwdriver, try to shop around to avoid buying inferior products and affecting normal use.