?An electric tool is a mechanized tool that uses a motor or electromagnet as its power to drive a working head through a transmission mechanism. Electric tools are mainly divided into metal cutting electric tools, grinding electric tools, assembly electric tools and railway electric tools. Common power tools are electric drills, electric grinders, abrasive belt machines, electric wrenches, electric screwdrivers, electric hammers, concrete vibrators, electric planers, angle grinders, electric saws, grinders, angle grinders, blowers, and polishers. Machine, sander, etc. So, how to buy power tools?
1. Distinguish between family and professional use according to need. Most power tools are designed for professionals. When purchasing, you should distinguish between professional and general household tools. Generally, the difference between professional and general household tools is power. The power of professional power tools is larger to facilitate professionals to reduce the workload. The tools of general household tools are relatively small and the workload is relatively small. The input power does not need to be large.
2. The outer packaging of the power tool should be clear, without damage, and the plastic box should be strong. The buckle for opening the plastic box should be firm and durable.
3. The appearance of power tools should be uniform in color, and there should be no obvious shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, and there should be no scratches or bumps. The assembly dislocation between the shell parts is less than or equal to 0.5mm. The surface of the machine should be free of oil and stains. When held by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. The nameplate parameters of power tools should be consistent with those on the CCC certificate. The manufacturer's and manufacturer's detailed address and contact information should be on the instruction manual. The traceable batch number of the product shall be on the nameplate or certificate of conformity.
5. Hold the power tool by hand, turn on the power, and frequently operate the switch to make the tool start frequently. Observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are any abnormal phenomena on the TV set and fluorescent lamp on site. In order to confirm whether the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
6. The power tool runs for one minute after power-on. It should be held by hand during operation. The hand should not notice any abnormal vibration. Observe the commutation spark. The commutation spark should not exceed 3/2. Looking inward at the tuyere, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. During operation, there should be no abnormal noise.