- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
How to choose power tools
The characteristics of electric tools are light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, easy to control and operate, easy to use, stable and durable. It is more efficient than wind-driven, low cost and easy to control.
1. Distinguish between household use and use according to needs. Most electric things are about personnel planning, and should be distinguished from general household things when purchasing. Generally, the difference between things used in general households is in power. The power of things used in general households is larger. Because of the smaller projects and relatively small workloads, the input power of things does not need to be large.
2. The outer packaging of things should be clearly drawn and not damaged. The plastic box should be stable. The buckle for opening the plastic box should be strong and durable.
3. The appearance of things should be uniform in color, plastic parts should not have scratches or bumps on the surface, device misalignment between shell parts ≤0.5mm, aluminum castings should be lubricated beautifully and without defects, and the surface of the whole machine should be free of stains. When holding by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. Hold the thing with your hand, turn on the power, operate the switch again and again to start the thing again, and check whether the on-off function of the switch is reliable. Check together whether there are any abnormalities in the TV and fluorescent lamps on site. In order to admit whether the thing is equipped with a useful radio stirrer.
Drilling tools that use electricity as power. It is a conventional product in electric things, and it is also a product of demand electric things. The annual production and sales of electric tools account for 35%. According to reports, in the next ten to fifteen years, the world's sales of electric tools will increase at an annual rate of 5%. Electric things are a kind of 'low-value consumables'. In Europe and the United States, electric things are not only used as a kind of thing, but also as a gift, turning into a gift for each other, so there is a large market development.