- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
How to choose Worksite power tools
The characteristics of electric tools are light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, easy to use, stable and long-lasting. Compared with manual tools, the labor productivity can be increased several times to tens of times; compared with pneumatic tools, it has higher efficiency, low cost and easy control.
1. According to needs, distinguish between home use and professional use. Most electric tools are about professional planning. When purchasing, you should distinguish between professional and general home use. The difference between general professional and general household items is in power. The power for professional use is larger, so as to reduce the workload as a professional. The general household stuff is relatively small because of the smaller engineering and relatively small workload, so the input of things The power does not need to be large.
2. The outer packaging of things should be clearly drawn and not damaged. The plastic box should be stable. The buckle for opening the plastic box should be strong and durable.
3. The appearance of things should be uniform in color, and there should be no obvious shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, and there should be no scratches or bumps. The device misalignment between the shell parts is less than 0.5mm. The aluminum castings should be lubricated and the paint is beautiful and has no defects. The surface should be free of oil and stains. When holding by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. The nameplate parameters of the equipment should be the same as those on the CCC certificate. Clarify that the specific address and contact information of the manufacturer and production plant should be included in the book. There should be a traceable batch number on the nameplate or certificate.
5. Hold the thing with your hand, turn on the power, operate the switch again and again to start the thing again, and check whether the on-off function of the switch is reliable. Check together whether there are any abnormalities in the TV and fluorescent lamps on site. In order to admit whether the thing is equipped with a useful radio interference suppressor.
6. When the appliance is energized and run for one minute, hold it with your hand during operation. You should not feel any abnormal tremors in your hand. Check the reversing spark. The reversing spark should not exceed level 3/2, generally from the air inlet of the appliance. Looking inside, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. There should be no abnormal noise during operation.
Drilling tools that use electricity as power. It is a conventional product among electric things and also the most in demand electric things. The annual production and sales volume accounts for 35% of China's electric tools. According to reports, in the next ten to fifteen years, the world's sales of electric tools will increase at an annual rate of 5%. Electric things are a kind of 'low-value consumables'. In Europe and America, electric things are not only used as a kind of thing, but also as a gift, turning into a gift for each other, so there is a great potential for market development.