- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
How to correctly use and maintain electric tool
One, operation and use
(1) Before operation, you must check whether the power supply is consistent with the conventional rated 220V voltage on the power tool, so as not to connect it to the 380V power supply by mistake.
(2) Please carefully check the insulation protection, auxiliary handle and depth gauge adjustment of the machine body before using the impact drill, and whether the machine has any loose screws.
(3) The percussion drill must be fitted with an alloy steel percussion drill bit or a general purpose drill bit within the allowable range between φ6-25MM according to the material requirements. It is strictly forbidden to use drills beyond the scope.
(4) The wire of the impact drill should be well protected. It is strictly forbidden to drag the wires all over the floor to prevent them from being damaged or cut, not to mention dragging the wires into oil and water to prevent oil and water from corroding the wires.
(5) The power socket of the impact drill must be equipped with a leakage switch device, and check whether the power cord is damaged. If the impact drill is found to have leakage, abnormal vibration, high heat or abnormal noise during use, stop work immediately and find an electrician for timely inspection repair.
(6) When replacing the drill bit of the impact drill, use a special wrench and the drill bit to lock the key to prevent the use of non-special tools to hit the impact drill.
(7) When using an electric impact drill, remember not to use excessive force or skewed operation. Be sure to install a suitable drill bit and adjust the depth gauge of the impact electric drill beforehand. When performing vertical and balanced operations, apply force slowly and evenly. Do not use oversized drills forcibly.
(8) Proficiency in mastering and operating the forward and reverse steering control mechanism, tightening screws and drilling and tapping functions.
(1) A professional electrician shall regularly replace the carbon brush of the impact drill and check the spring pressure.
(2) To ensure that the whole body of the impact drill is in good condition, clean and clear of dirt, to ensure the smooth rotation of the impact drill.
(3) Professionals regularly check whether the parts of the electric drill are damaged, and if the damage is serious, they should be replaced in time.
(4) Timely add the body screw fasteners that are lost on the body during operation.
(5) Regularly check whether the bearings, gears and cooling fan blades of the transmission part are flexible and intact, and add lubricating oil to the rotating parts in time to extend the service life of the electric drill.
(6) After use, return the electric drill to the tool warehouse for safekeeping. Never store it in the personal tool cabinet overnight.