- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
How to use the impact hand drill of the Worksite
One, operation and application
(1) Before operation, it is necessary to check whether the power supply is consistent with the additional 220V voltage that is customary on electric tools to avoid wrong connection to the 380V power supply.
(2) Before using the impact drill, please carefully check the body insulation protection, auxiliary handle and depth gauge adjustment, etc., whether the machine has any loose screws.
(3) It is necessary to install the percussion drill bit or general purpose drill bit of alloy steel of the permitted size between φ6-25MM according to the data request. The use of drill bits that exceed the scale is prohibited.
(4) The wires of impact drills should be well protected. It is forbidden to drag the wires all over the floor to avoid crushing or cutting. It is also forbidden to drag the wires into oil and water to avoid corrosion of the wires.
(5) The power socket of the impact drill must be equipped with a leakage switch device, and check whether the power cord is damaged. If you use the impact drill to find leakage, abnormal sensation, high heat or abnormal noise, you should stop working immediately and find an electrician in time View patching.
(6) When replacing the drill bit with an impact drill, use a special wrench and drill bit to lock the key, and never use a non-special tool to hit the impact drill.
(7) When using an electric impact drill, keep in mind that you should not use excessive force or show a skewed operation. You must install a suitable drill bit and adjust the depth gauge of the impact electric drill beforehand. When operating straight and balanced, you must apply force slowly and evenly. Do not force the use of oversized drill bits.
(8) Proficiency in mastering and operating the forward and reverse steering control mechanism, elastic screws and punching and tapping functions.
2. Protection and conservation () Worksite power tools
(1) A professional electrician will regularly replace the carbon brush of the impact drill and check the tension spring pressure.
(2) To ensure that the whole body of the impact drill is intact, clean and remove dirt, and ensure the smooth rotation of the impact drill.
(3) Professionals regularly check whether the various parts of the electric drill are damaged. If the damage is severe and cannot be reused, it should be replaced in time.
(4) Timely replenish the screw fasteners of the body that were lost from the body during work.
(5) Regularly check whether the bearings, gears and cooling fan blades of the transmission part are sensitive and intact, and lubricate the rotating parts to extend the service life of the electric drill.
(6) After the use is completed, the electric drill should be returned to the tool warehouse for safekeeping. Never store it in the personal stuff cabinet overnight.