- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
Power tools-maintenance of electric chain saws
1. It is necessary to wear safety shoes when working.
2. It is forbidden to wear fat, open clothes and shorts at work, and it is forbidden to wear accessories, such as ties, bracelets, and anklets.
3. Carefully check the degree of wear of the saw chain, guide plate, sprocket and other components and the tension of the saw chain, and make necessary adjustments and replacements.
4. Check whether the switch of the electric chain saw is intact, whether the power connector is firmly connected, and whether the cable insulation layer is worn.
5. Completely inspect the workplace and remove stones, metal objects, branches and other discards.
6. Choose a safe evacuation channel and safe area before work.
1. When the processed original strip is within 1.5m from the conveyor, work is prohibited.
2. Before turning on the power, it is necessary to close the switch of the electric chain saw to avoid accidental activation.
3. Before making lumber, start the electric chain saw idling for 1 min to check whether the work is normal.
4. When starting or operating, hands and feet should not be close to the rotating parts, especially the upper and lower parts of the chain
5. Check immediately when the fuse is blown or the relay trips.
6. It is forbidden to overload the circuit, and it is forbidden to connect to high-capacity fuses.
7. It is necessary to operate the electric chain saw with both hands.
8. Be sure to stand firm when working. It is forbidden to stand under the original strip or log and operate on the original strip or log that may be tumbling.
9. When eliminating the problem of sawing, pay special attention to the safety of auxiliary personnel.
10. During work, the sawing mechanism should be smoothed and cooled at any time.
11. When the original strip is about to be sawed, pay attention to the intention of the wood, and quickly lift the electric chain saw after sawing.
12. It is necessary to close the switch of the electric chain saw during the handling work, and no running is allowed during the handling.
The operation of an electric chain saw is prohibited under the following conditions.
1. When someone approaches
2. Before the material assisting personnel withdraw to the safe area;
3. Unstable accumulation of original strips in the work area;
4. Insufficient light;
5. In rainy days, open places where the wind is greater than level 5 and there is thunder and lightning;
6. When there is no broken chain protection equipment and rebound protection equipment, or the equipment is damaged.