- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
Precautions for the operation of electric tools
1. Before using the tool, a full-time electrician should check whether the wiring is correct to prevent accidents caused by the wrong connection of the neutral wire and the phase wire.
2. Before using the tools that have been left unused or damp for a long time, an electrician should measure whether the insulation resistance meets the requirements.
3. The flexible cable or cord that comes with the tool must not be extended. When the power source is far away from the work site, a mobile switch box should be used.
4. The original plug of the tool shall not be removed or changed at will. When the original plug is damaged, it is strictly forbidden to directly insert the wire of the wire into the socket without the plug.
5. If the tool shell and handle are found to be broken, stop using it and replace it.
6. Non-full-time personnel shall not disassemble and repair tools without authorization.
7. The rotating parts of the holding tool should have protective devices.
8. Operators wear insulating protective equipment (insulating shoes, insulating gloves, etc.) as required.
9. The power supply must be equipped with a leakage protector.
10. It is strictly forbidden to use it with overload, pay attention to the sound and temperature rise, and immediately stop the machine for inspection if any abnormality is found.