- Cordless Power Tools
- Corded Power Tools
- Generator & Water Pump & Welding Machine
- Air Compressor & Air Tools
- Power Tools Accessories
- Hand Tools
- Safety Products
- Latin American 110V Product Line
The power tool company teaches you how to buy power tools
2. The outer packaging of the tool should be clearly patterned and not damaged. The plastic box should be strong. The buckle for opening the plastic box should be durable and firm.
3. The appearance of the tool should be uniform in color, there should be no obvious shadows and dents on the surface of the plastic parts, there should be no scratches or bumps, the assembly misalignment between the shell parts should not be more than 0.5mm, and the aluminum castings should be smooth and beautiful without defects. The surface of the whole machine should be free of grease and stains. When holding by hand, the handle of the switch should be flat. The length of the cable should generally not be less than 2 meters.
4. The nameplate parameters of the tool should be consistent with the CCC certificate. The manual should have the detailed address and contact information of the manufacturer and the manufacturer. There should be a traceable batch number on the nameplate or certificate.
5. Hold the tool by hand, turn on the power, operate the switch frequently to start the tool frequently, and observe whether the on-off function of the tool switch is reliable. At the same time, observe whether there are any abnormalities in the TV and fluorescent lamps on site. In order to confirm whether the tool is equipped with an effective radio interference suppressor.
6. The tool is energized and run for one minute. Hold it with your hand during operation. You should not notice any abnormal vibration in your hand. Observe the reversing spark. The reversing spark should not exceed level 3/2, generally from the air inlet of the tool. Looking inside, there should be no obvious arc on the surface of the commutator. During operation, there should be no abnormal noise.