The quality inspection of WORKSITE emergency power generator will be carried out throughout the production stage. It will be checked for the insulation of wires, the performance of insulation resistance, nominal voltage, and other electric components. 2.
The product has quality consistency and stable performance to meet the requirements of the customers. 3.
generator manufacturers is more economical and practical than similar products in the industry. 4.
Environment of the production base is the fundamental factor for the quality of generator manufacturers produced by Worksite Tool Limited. Company Features1.
The establishment of WORKSITE further perfects emergency power generator and also promotes the development of compact diesel generator . 2.
Staff working in Worksite Tool Limited are all well-trained. 3.
We support sustainable management to back up our company's long-term viability. We will make our production progress to be compliant with environmental regulations or conform to sustainable policies and initiatives. We are working hard for continual improvement in our products, services, and processes by establishing a good relationship among our customers, employees, and the communities. We take a responsible approach in every aspect of our operations. We are committed to managing and reducing production waste as possible.
|Rated frequency (Hz)||50 60|
|Rated output(kVA) ||8.5 9|
|Max. ouput (kVA)||9.5 10|
|Rated voltage (V)||115/230 120/240|
|Rated current (A)||73.8/36.9 75/37.5|
|Rated speed (r/min ) ||3000 3600|
|Phase NO.||Single phase|
|Power factor (cosf)||1|
|Excitation mode||Brushiess Self-excitation(AVR)|
|panel type||Digital Panel|
|Output||Volage (V)||115/230 120/240|
|Receptacle||Two single phases receptacles|
|Overall dimension:L×W×H(mm)||1350×790×840 1200×650×760(wheels & handle)|
|Dry weight (Kg)||310|
|Working assorting weight(Kg)||345|
|Noise Level(7M) db(A)||72|
|Structure type||Super silent|
|Engine type||Two-cylinder,four-stroke,Swirl type|
|Rated power[kW(Hp)/(r/min)]||12.5/3000 14.5/3600|
|Rated rotation speed||3000 3600|
|Cooling system||Water cooled|
|Lubrication system||Pressure splash|
|Starting system||Electric starter|
|Lube oil Brand||CDgrade or SAE10W-30,15W-40|
|Capacity of cooling Water(L)||7|
|Lube capacity (L)||4.8|
|Starting motor capacity (V-kW)||12V 1.4kW|
|Charging generator capacity (V-A)||12V 25A|
|Battery capacity(V-Ah)||12V 65Ah|
|Fuel consumption (g/kW·h)||=320|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||38|
|Continuous running time (hr)||7.5|
- All generator sets are equipped with KIPOR four-stroke engines.
Low noise running
- High effective combustion system ensures complete combustion, Besides, a large silencer dampens exhaust noise and engine sounds which are contained by a double-wall structure and absorbed by a liner.
Digital control panel
- All the control units of the generator sets are on one panel, a monitor of the panel will display the real-time working data of the generator set such as its output voltage and current etc. Besides, the running trouble of the generator will also be displayed on the panel.
Low oil alarm system
- Before the oil level drops to the limited level, the generator set will stop automatically. The whole set can be restarted only if the oil is refilled.
Application of new AVR
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) not only can smooth the output but also can provide reasonable protection against the overload of the whole set, thus avoid damage to the set.
Advanced alternator winding
- Waveform distortion is kept at a minimum level and the output is stable. The winding design protects the generator from short circuits and provides a stable output while running inductive loads.
ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- On the inheriting of the original general-purpose generator set, KIPOR diesel generator sets with digital control panel can be equipped with a made ATS(automatic transfer switch). ATS, in its preset intervals, can automatically check and monitor the running of the genset to ensure the genset in good working condition. Meanwhile, ATS will monitor the utility power, if utility power fails or the voltage and frequency of the utility power become abnormal, ATS will give commands to start the genset automatically.